Careers At The Glye Inn & Linn Duachaill Destination Restaurant
BAR / RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
We are Hiring!!! We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, customer-focused Bar Restaurant Supervisor for our newly renovated premises
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a new and exciting challenge.
- Reporting to the General Manager it is your job to oversee the successful day-to-day operation of the business, and coach your team to deliver the highest standards on each shift, ensuring they reach their full-potential.
- Following procedures for opening, daily operations and daily closure of business including cash and daily reports and ensuring cash-handling and accounts are completed in accordance with internal procedures
- Working with the General Manager to ensure that budgetary targets are met.
- Ensuring that staff are trained for all front and back of house operations
- Ensuring that the look and feel of the business is maintained at all times, and the maintenance of the entire building.
- Leading a highly-effective team in day-to-day operations, training and motivating your team to deliver guest success.
- Assisting the General Manager with driving sales and business development activity.
- Ordering from various suppliers, ensuring correct levels of stock are ordered and a minimum of waste on perishable foods
- Ensuring HACCP and cleaning procedures are always properly followed by all team members.
- Minimising the number of complaints and ensuring that those that occur are handled appropriately and cordially
- Solid experience in similar position - preferably a minimum of 2 years
- Must possess the ability to recognise a problem when it arises and be capable to resolve it appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure
- Experience in managing both Front and Back of House Team members
- Be able to work in a fast-paced bar/restaurant environment
- Customer service focused
email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org